BIG SPOON CUDDLE PILLOW & TV PACKAGE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Enter to win a Big Spoon Cuddle Pillow for couples & a Samsung TV. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN a tv /pillow. Each user with a valid email that signs up will receive ONE entry in the draw. By making a product purchase you will receive a further FIVE entries into the draw. The BIG SPOON CUDDLE PILLOW & TV PACKAGE DRAW is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States + D.C. and Canada (excluding QC), 18+. Void elsewhere and where prohibited. The draw will be performed December 30th, 2023 from all active email subscribers and customers at that time. The Winner will be notified via email or a phone call, that will be recorded for promotional purposes.
The Prize: A New Big Spoon Pillow and a new Samsung 50" QLED Display 4K UltraHD Smart TV - Q60B will be shipped to the winner within Canada and the 50 United states + D.C.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible verified subscribers and the number of entries made via purchase at the time of the draw . A skill testing question is required for Canada residents.
Eligibility: The BIG SPOON PILLOW & TV PACKAGE DRAW (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (the "Territory") who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. BKW Enterprises LTD. (“Sponsor”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial/territorial, local and municipal laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. If an entrant is a minor, s/he must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. PACIFIC Time on FEB 14, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PACIFIC on December 30, 2023 (the "Promotion Period").
3. How to Enter: Subscribe to the Big Spoon Pillow email list and maintain that subscription through the Promotional Period.
4. Prize Drawing: On or aboutDecember 31st, 2023, in BC, Canada, the Sponsor will randomly select one (1) finalist to be the Prize Winner. The process for random selection and the location of the Prize Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Further, the final date and location of the Grand Prize Drawing are subject to change at Sponsor's discretion.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning: The Big Spoon Pillows retail value is $236 CAD plus taxes theSamsung QLED Display 4K UltraHD Smart TV - Q60B approximately $900 CAD plus taxes. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of the prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state, provincial and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner. If a prize is won by a minor, it will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will each be contacted by telephone or email, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit or declaration of eligibility, a liability release, tax forms, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner. Canadian residents must correctly answer a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question (without assistance of any kind, mechanical or otherwise) in order to be eligible to win a prize. The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, provide an alternate skill-testing question or vary the requirements to perform any skill-testing component of the Promotion to accommodate and include the participation of entrants with disabilities.
7. Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select the winners in a random drawing from among all applicable eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
8. Releases: To the maximum extent permitted by law, by participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) that all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties and their respective successors and assigns from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion or the use of any photo, video or entry; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photographs, videos, voices and/or any other likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.